Monday, January 24, 2011

.a warm welcome.

I'm backkkk!!!!!!!

I scheduled the last couple of posts so that I wouldn't have to worry about posting while I was in Utah. So now you get to hear all about it. And you'll like it too!! I had such a ridiculously fun time there, that I just can't resist. I loved every second that was there. Including this moment:

This went down as soon as the kids got home from school. We had just arrived after the long car ride from AZ to UT. We left at 4 in the a.m. so I look a bit ragged. Julie captured the moment right after I looked at her, wide eyed and exclaimed: "I think my pants are falling down!"

And then about a second later I went down:



John was trying to get me to do a split... which we all found to be quite impossible.

Did I mention that I absolutely adore my crazy family? Even when they're trying to slowly pull me apart? :)

-Ives


No comments:

Post a Comment