Saturday, January 22, 2011

.greatness.

This video is one of the greatest of all time. It's not as well known as far as music videos go, but I swear,it should be. I think it's from the 70s or 80s. It's live in Japan or somewhere of the sort.
Oh, and did I mention that the lead singer yodels? and excessively whistles? Whenever you see him, he surprises you with something new and wonderful and insane!!!!!!!!! And the hair? yes, the hair. I love it.

So. I'm begging you. Watch this video. Please. It will make you happy inside. It will make you wish they were coming out with live music videos like this for forever. and ever and ever and ever.


This is my kind of video. Seriously.

But one a sadder note, I will be returning back to AZ tomorrow morning. This week in Utah has been absolutely amazing! You better bet your booty that I'll be posting a whole tonnnnnn about my trip!

Be prepared!

-Ives

No comments:

Post a Comment