Sunday, January 9, 2011

.bleh.


It's been one of those days, if you can't tell by this here:


Notice the CTR "shield" left over from my Primary class...and those glazed eyes.


Also, I've noticed that I've been getting a lot of questions about whether or not the Mission is still happening. I'm definitely going, don't worry! I have not submitted my papers yet, but they should be in by the end of this month at the latest. I'll update the blog when the papers are submitted or anything big happened in regards to that.

I recently found this quote. It's really quite inspiring and so I wanted to share:

"You cannot run from weakness. You must fight it out or perish; if that be so, why not now, and where you stand?"

-Robert Louis Stevenson

But even with that said, I could really use a hug right about now.

-Ives

3 comments:

  1. {hugs} from me too. Hang in there. For some reason I thought of a quote that is one of my favorites: "When you get to the end of all the light you know and it's time to step into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing that one of two things shall happen: either you will be given something solid to stand on, or you will be taught how to fly."
    — Edward Teller

    ps...I really like your hair this length. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the {hugs] guys :) Ju, that quote is fantastic! I love it! It's very poetic and beautiful. And isn't my hair getting crazy long?! It's been months since I cut it, but I'm really starting to like the length.

    ReplyDelete