Sunday, January 16, 2011

.another sunday.

Guess what I busted out in my Primary class today? That's right! A candy jar and some handmade bean bags!


Look at what Primary has turned me in to? I actually used a hot glue gun. Yeah that's right. And I didn't even burn myself! I was quite proud. If the kids had been paying any attention today, then they would have seen how proud I was of my work. I'm not a huge fan of the look of the jar so I'll probably change it sometime soon.

Best line of the day:
We were in Sharing time and one of the sweet little girls in my class raised her hand and proclaimed to the world: "Today, I ate eggs." It was epic. Who doesn't love a completely off topic comment about eggs? If I wasn't supposed to be the responsible, adult teacher, I would have busted up laughing.

Too bad I'll be in Utah next week and won't be able to see the kids on Sunday. Sad day.

-Ives

No comments:

Post a Comment