Wednesday, January 26, 2011

.finger fitness.

Have ya heard of it?

It's brutal.

And at times, painful.

And will most definately cause you to make faces like this:


Your hands start to do crazy things...

It's not for the feint of heart. No Wimps Allowed during finger fitness. uh uh no way.

This is also a "finger feat" that we were supposed to learn. You're actually supposed to hold a quarter in your two fingers and "walk" it across a surface. But I couldn't do it, so I used a glue stick instead.
The phone was the finish line. It was a momentous occasion when I made it there.

EPIC really.

If you want to see what I was trying to pull off in that first picture watch this one:


we watched all of the videos in this particular series. You should try it...and make sure there are people there to laugh at you while you do it. They have great reason to. Believe me, you. :)

-Ives

Oh, and have you noticed that I'm always wearing that pink Arizona sweater in all of my pictures? I swear it wasn't the only think I brought to Utah...it was just cold there. and...I like it!!! I'll admit it, it just needs a picture of cats to be considered a "granny sweater" but I need it. I think it might even be the only sweater that I own... I'll admit that too. uh huh...

OH!!! and on ANOTHER side not, I seem to have some sort of special connection to "Viva Las Vegas" song by Elvis on the Just Dance wii game... I got ANOTHER high score on that dance! woot woot! And the Dogomba (sp?) one too. And I totally had to rub that in my oldest nephew's face because he said that I couldn't do it. MUAHAHAHA!!!

Anyway. I have problems and need to stop typing so that I can stop embarrassing myself. Ya know. Like normal people would.

Oh yeah, and I just skyped for the first time and may have possibly traumatized the guy I was skyping... I had to throw that in there.

And did I mention that I'm teaching myself how to play the ukulele? My nephew and I figured out how to tune it and may or may not have done a victory dance when we finally got it tuned. EPIC.

jeez... I just wrote a ton. I think I should sign my name again, I guess, since this is like another blog post, altogether. Except without any pictures.

So...

I feel weird. I'm just going to leave it here then.

-Ivy (no middle name) Nielson. Again...

and hopefully for the last time tonight.

3 comments:

  1. The second picture looks like a witch hand!!! Creepo ;) and we totally need to be skype friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that video is trippy....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, let's definately be Skype friends!!!! And you should watch all of the videos. You'll never look at your hands the same way again!

    ReplyDelete