Sunday, January 2, 2011

.Sunday.


Sundays are always interesting. Especially when you're hauling children around with you. And today was no different!

Best things about today:

-Kenji trying to wave down a certain someone coming down the aisle and failing miserably.
-One of my new (adorable) primary students telling me about an iguana with a diaper on it (...?)
-Little Jordis pleading for my last piece of gum. Who can resist those eyes?!
-Being able to sing primary songs again! I missed those days...
-Getting an unexpected phone call from an old friend!

Not so good things:
- I just found out that a wonderful woman who used to teach as a stake young women's leader passed away on Thursday. She was so fun and energetic and absolutely unforgettable. I'll miss you Sister Dayton! At times like these, I'm so happy for the knowledge that she's going to a better, more beautiful place than this world.
-It's my mom's last night here in Arizona. I'm going to miss her so much!

Other than that, it's really been quite a good day. Full of laughter and espionage (on my part).

Here's the purse I busted out today for my mom's (late. oops!) Christmas present. I'm planning on giving it to her later tonight and I hope she likes (and uses) it!



Farewell for now,

-Ives


No comments:

Post a Comment