Wednesday, January 5, 2011

.lazy.



I've already run out of ideas for the blog!!!!! I don't have much to say today, at least. I'm still trying to get used to this blog thing. Anyway, I wouldn't say that this is my "lazy face", but it's pretty darn close. It's more indignant than anything. I have a quote though! It kind of goes along with my current mood. It's Gerald N. Lund quoting a story he heard. I'm not exactly sure who he was quoting though, so if you have the answers, let me know.

"I would love to run a marathon. I think it would be a great accomplishment but that is not enough. Oh, I could take my body to the starting line and command it sternly: 'All right, body! Here we go. Twenty-six miles, three hundred and eighty-five yards. Do it!' He then chuckled ruefully, 'My body would roll on the ground, howling with laughter, and say, 'Who are you talking to, sir?' "



I hope your day is wonderful!

-Ives

1 comment: