Monday, January 3, 2011

.witch finger.


Remember these fingers?! This was quite the prized commodity at our friends New Years party. I distinctly remember getting forced to the ground and being jumped on multiple times by a certain 4 year old because it was in my possession. I think it was taken from me at that point. Now that I think of it...where did that wonderful finger go..?,k,,k nl k m m mm , ,. m i tes green bjko87x c9gvy8 bxzccbc hc0 (don't mind that, it was just my 2 yr old niece expressing her feeling about my blog. With a small excerpt from the 8 year old). Maybe she was wondering where the finger went as well...? Hm.


Anyway, I have a quote for you. One of my favorites.

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others;
for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness;
and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you
are never alone"

-Audrey Hepburn


That's all for now,

-Ives

No comments:

Post a Comment