Sunday, January 30, 2011

.brain dead.

I have nothing to offer you for today.

Except for maybe this:

Which is awesome. Just an interview with the stake pres. and my papers will be officially in. Yesh... It's amazing how things fell together so quickly and awesomely once we got back from Utah.

And check out this pic my big sis took and edited for me! It's goin' to mission headquarters, people!!! I had to leave it up to the professional for this one :) Did you see that awesome Mount Rushmore pic she did with Micah? Fantastic.

Anyway.

Still sick. And everyone is puking around me, so I have a feeling it won't let up for a bit.

Not cool.

Brain dead.

So yeah...

I even tried editing a couple of pics from tonights photoshoot, but was having problems. Sorry to disappoint.

-Ives.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah Ivy! I'm so happy for you! Not about everyone being sick of course...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you (talking mission here!). What an experience you will have. Now, get better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guy!! I'm feeling so much better than yesterday. It feels great to almost be back to normal. I'm so relieve to finally have this part of the process done. I'm downright giddy about going on the mission. It's actually happening!!! I can't even believe it!

    ReplyDelete