Saturday, January 29, 2011

.spaghetti-on!

Last night, I made spaghetti for dinner. I know, I know- quite a feat. Well, Micah decided to form his spaghetti in to a pentagon shape and I told him that since it's spaghetti, it should be called spaghetti-on. Naturally.

And then out of nowhere, Kenji pulls out a single noodle from the pile on his place and in his most epic voice proclaims: "This is the super hero spaghetti, here to save the world!" And when asked what this savvy hero's name was, he replied with the blood curdling yell of "SPAGHETTI-ON!!!!!!!"



It made me giggle with delight.

And speaking of smiles...


Check out this awesome creation of Kenji's.

He was so proud. As was I.




Oh, and what do you think of this picture? I'm thinking about doing it again with me as the subject but I'm still trying to decide if I like the overall look or not. I need opinions!!

-Ives



6 comments:

  1. It's a cool idea! You should do it with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Ryan was signed in so it says it's him but it's really me(hil)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I figured, Hil! You crack me up. I'll do my best to do something coolish or something to that effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ivy, this is Jenny, Pawnies cousin! I have been enjoying your blog! I love the last picture too! How did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenny! I'm so glad that you like the blog! The last picture was done by just taking a lot of different pictures and layering them on top of each other. I only know basic photoshop so I wasn't sure if this was going to turn out or not! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! You did a great job! I am kind of jealous that you are living with a photography and photoshop pro! Lucky girl!!! You are quite the talent yourself! Must run in the family!

    ReplyDelete