Thursday, January 27, 2011

.goethe.

I'm sick. And I went to the dentist and had my stinking teeth worked on. Nevertheless, I am completely mentally checked out and will promptly take another nap after this post is finished.

With that said, Check out this awesome quote!


I hope you're feeling much, much better than I am!

-Ives

Oh, but on a positive note, I can now send in the electronic part of my mission papers, which will probably be in by Saturday afternoon. Yay!!! It's amazing how things have come together since we came back from Utah. I think the only thing that needs to get done now is the Stake President's interview. Ah!

2 comments:

  1. Good news, Ben and I feel great!!! ;) really thought, I'm sorry you're not 100% today, but I'm glad you got your teeth done. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete