Friday, January 28, 2011

.adventures.

So... I went to Utah. And since I'm still slightly delirious from being sick for the past couple of days, I'm just going to post a montage of pictures. And you'll like them too. And dude, I've been going all crazy with putting textures over my pictures, so...prepare yourself. I think I've become a little obsessed, to be honest. Anyway! Get ready for some awesome cell phone pics that I've desperately tried to photoshop and (probably) miserably failed at!


No actually, that is NOT a dead person we found while searching for snow in the Provo Canyon, if you were wondering... which I'm sure you were.

That's me trying to make a snow angel! Can you see it?
I was really trying. Really.

And look at these freaking awesome cowboy boots!!

Even though I desperately wish these were mine, they actually belong to my date, Nathan (on the left). And since I have such great respect for him, I decided not to snatch them for myself.


He was such an awesome date. He even let me (almost) kiss a baboon. But I didn't, because the sign says "No Touchy"

And we don't break the rules. Nuh uh.

And here is Nathan's gansta face:
I wish I had a gangsta face...

Even though I think he should have been kissing Olive, too.

And if you were wondering who Olive is, its the baboon. Olive Baboon. Even though, for my sake, Olive is now a boy's name. So maybe it's a good thing That Nathan didn't kiss him. Hm. No, Olive is now an It, because it has no body, so there's no way to tell.

Was that inappropriate?

...I can never tell if I'm being inappropriate or not...

-Ives

1 comment: