Thursday, March 17, 2011

.YES!!!!



Alright, today was, in fact, THE day. I got my call!!!! Yay!!

It was a very interesting day though. The mail usually comes by 1 on any given day. So when we went at 2:30, we were fully expecting mail. But I was surprised to find an empty box. It was confusing. I didn't know what to do with myself. So we went to get ice cream to make ourselves feel better and check back later.

Where is the mail...????


An hour later...no change!!! I thought there was no chance of a call today.



At 5ish, I thought to myself, "what the heck, I'm going to check that mail again! There's no way we could just have an empty box!!!"


And the one day I went to get the mail alone, the call was there! Not that I wasn't excited to get it, because I was, but jumping up and down, screaming on the sidewalk is kind of embarrassing if you're doing it alone. Just sayin'.

Anyway, about an hour after that, I got everyone all set up on Skype and the phone, which was pretty crazy, not going to lie, and I read my mission call!


Opening my mission call was such an amazing experience.

I even got tackled by my big sis, which is always an interesting! Love ya, sis ;)

So here it is:

I'm going to be serving in the GERMANY BERLIN MISSION and report to the Provo MTC on May 25th.

I'm still getting used to the idea of going to somewhere as awesome as Germany. I'll just have to repeat it over and over and over to myself...Germany, Germany, Germany...

The question is: where am I going to find winter clothing in AZ...?
I hear it gets pretty cold there. ;)

Today has been such a fantastic day! Thank you so much for your love and support. This is going to be a wild ride, and I need all the prayers (and letters!) that you can possibly offer.

-Ives


No comments:

Post a Comment