Sunday, March 27, 2011

.time.

I've been learning a lot about myself and life these past couple of weeks. Talk about an emotional roller coaster! The most important lesson I'm learning right this moment, is that sometimes, you just have to let time run its course.

Which is more difficult than it sounds! Anyway. It's past my bedtime (10:30 just creeps right on up there, doesn't it?!). I was even working on a picture, but couldn't finish it in time. I guess it just comes down to priorities.

But I do have a good missionary quote for you, since, ya know, I'm going to be on one in less than 2 MONTHS. ...zing!

The countdown has begun. Brace yourself.

So here's that quote I was talking about...


"If you go on a mission to preach the Gospel with lightness and frivolity in your hearts, looking for this and that, and to learn what is in the world, and not having your minds riveted- yes, I may say, riveted-on the cross of Christ, you will go and return in vain... Let your minds be centered on your missions and labor earnestly to bring souls to Christ."
-Brigham Young


Man, who doesn't love a good Brigham Young quote to keep you focused?

-Ives



No comments:

Post a Comment