Saturday, March 5, 2011

.Dress rehearsal.

This morning was dress rehearsal for Hawaiian Dance, because apparently we have a performance next week that just seemed to creep up on us.

And you all know what dress rehearsal means. It means sewing. Lots and lots of sewing.

You can even call me Ms. Sew and Sew if you would like.

Ha! I totally didn't come up with that on my own. I just had to say it...because I can.

And it's my blog right?!

Okay. Where was I? Oh yeah, sewing.

My poor big sis woke up at 5 and was nice enough to let me sleep in until 5:45. I am eternally grateful. Really.

But I have a Hawaiian skirt and Pau top that I made with my own bare hands! ...and a sewing machine. Close enough.

Anyway.

Dress rehearsal went well. I'm nowhere near being ready to perform next week so there will be lots and lots of practice this week.

Oh and the costumes... well. They're sleeveless. So, do me a favor and brace yourself for the whiteness. Plus they put me under a spotlight so that it accentuates the whiteness even more.

Yeah... told ya.

-Ives

No comments:

Post a Comment