Sunday, March 13, 2011

.Sunday.

Today is Sunday! And boy, was it a busy day!

I taught my primary lesson to some crazy, yet awesome, kids and then I went to an awesome Mission Prep. I seem to get pick on a lot during Mission Prep. Probably because I'm usually the only girl to go... Have I mentioned that all of the guys are scared of me? It's a bit strange. I guess I'm a pretty scary person. Oh well ;)

After mission prep, I came home and talked with the sis's for a while and skyped the boy frand.

Schweet.

It really was a pretty awesome day, I have to admit.



My big sis likes taking embarrassing pictures of me while I'm talking, I've realized...


And Delight was supposed to be in this picture...Where did she go...?


And I look slightly retarded in this picture. I didn't even realize that my big sis was even sneaking up and taking pictures while I was skyping. Weird...

hm.

-Ives

No comments:

Post a Comment