Saturday, March 12, 2011

.aloha.

Today has been a crazy awesome, busy, pretty spectacular day.

It was the Aloha Festival!! I had the best kalua (I think that's what it's called) pork. It was amazing. And the biggest cup of shaved ice that was absolutely perfect for such a warm day.

Lots of dancing and laughter as well as trying to figure out how to move our hips like the tahitian dancers. I still haven't figured it out yet, but i'm working on it! I'm determined. Those are some skills there. Seriously.

But I have to say, the best part of the whole day was being surprised with a legit Hawaiian lei. I had no idea that they used real flowers! I wish it could have stayed as beautiful as it did when they first gave it to me. I just love it. It's chilling in the fridge at this very moment.

I told you I wanted to keep if for forever...




I also had some really great quotes from the boy frand that I was determined to post, but I didn't want to defile his name so...I didn't. For his sake. But maybe I will post them TOMORROW!!

I'll also be posting lots of really interesting dance photos from today in the next few posts. No time or energy to do any of that today.

I think I'm going to go crawl into my bed before I fall asleep where I'm sitting.

Good night everyone :)

-Ives

No comments:

Post a Comment