Tuesday, March 1, 2011

.glasses.

Well, it was bound to happen.

I got glasses.


The last time I wore glasses was in the 7th grade and they were too big and slanted forward slightly. I broke them. Intentionally. But only after I got contacts. Because I'm ridiculously blind without some kind of eyewear.

20 years from now I'll probably wishing I had done the same thing. They're just so blatantly...there. On my face. But I think they have potential. It's just a matter of getting used to them.

I could hardly walk when I first put these babies on. The balance thing...it was quite off.

So... what do you think?

Yay?

Nay?

Sexy librarian?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too ;)

-Ives

4 comments:

  1. I love your choice of frames! I think they're super cute and look great on you! I understand if it takes some getting used to, but for real, I like them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Nancyann!!! The more I wear them, the more I like them. I was a bit worried at first though! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so beautiful, Ivy!

    You look like a disguised Kryptonian ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!

    Best.compliment.ever.

    THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!!!!!!!

    ...but hey, you never know, right...? *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete