Thursday, March 10, 2011

.moving.


As I mentioned in my previous post: we are moving. Needless to say, it be crazy and chaotic and a bit tiring.

So after making some sinfully delicious oreo bites, I decided to lay down for a couple of minutes. I wasn't intending to sleep or anything, but a couple minutes after that, I was out.

And my sister got this really embarrassing picture:



Yep, another oh-so-attractive-look-at-me-I'm-so-Hawt picture.

Yeah...

It doesn't even look like I'm in a blissful sleep. It's like survival mode sleep, if that tells you anything.

But moving really lets you know how strong you are. I totally owned a couch today! Heck yeah!
You would have been so proud if you had seen me and my big sis lugging that thing down the stairs. And don't even get me started on the tv my bro-in-law and I moved the other day.

But overall, it's been a surprisingly fantastic day. I loved being able to work alongside Dighty and Amy. They are such amazing examples and help me learn more about girl stuff. Yah know. It's pretty awesome.

:)

-Ives

No comments:

Post a Comment