Friday, February 4, 2011

.pattern.


"my life is but a weaving between my God and me.
I do not choose the colors; He worketh steadily.
Oftentimes he weaveth sorrow, and I in foolish pride
forget that he sees the upper and I the underside.
Not till the loom is silent, and shuttles cease to fly,
Will God unroll the canvas and explain the reason why.
The dark threads are as needful in the skillful Weaver's hand
As the threads of gold and silver in
the pattern He has planned"


I'm not sure who wrote that, but I just love it.

Today has been so laid back. I don't think I did anything productive except for maybe edit some old pics from high school. And maybe made dinner...

So yeah. I hope you enjoy these:





I'm off to my pajama skype date with one of my favorite people. It will be complete with milk and cereal. Cuz we're that cool. mmmhmmm!

-Ives


No comments:

Post a Comment