Sunday, February 13, 2011

.oldie.

This is an picture from the good old high school days

*sigh* ...well, I don't miss it that much, but you get the point.


And there you have it.

Have I mentioned that I'm running out of pictures to edit from way back when?

Yeah. running out!

OooOooh and today I had my Stake president's interview! But...I found out my doctor didn't give me my TB test so I need to get that done before I can submit my paperwork. If all goes as planned (which it better!) I'll have them in by the end of this week! Ah!!!! No more set backs, no more delays. These papers are going in!!! This week!!!

End rant.

Okay.

Oh, and mission prep was tonight. And it was AWESOME!!! I loved it. Even though I was scared out of my mind most of the time. That's supposed to happen, right? That's how it's going to be on the mission. Ya know, that whole "awkward dream" kind of thing. Hm.

I hope your day was fabulous! And wonderful and great and fantastic!

-Ives


No comments:

Post a Comment