Tuesday, February 1, 2011

.par-tay!

We finally celebrated Micah's birthday today! Yay!

He was actually the last one to see his own cake because ya know, we wanted to surprise him or something :) But the good news is, he actually liked it! I was a bit worried. I've trained him well. And have gotten him addicted to my cake decorating shows. So he knows a good cake when he sees it.

Even though he did keep mentioning how dry it was...hm.

Oh, and today I learned that I am completely incapable of starting a lighter. It just shows how faithful I am, right? Right...?! Ya know, because i followed the W.O.W... hm.

Oh. And take a look at this picture:

What do you think? I entitled it "Waiting" but it's totally uber-processed and I need feedback. Not sure if I have a knack for that sort of thing. I'm trying to find my photography niche or something. Not sure where exactly it's at. Maybe I need to get more skilled before I can even start thinking about that. But not back for my first self portrait, right?!

Well, it's been a fantastic day. I got dragged out of bed by Amy bright and early this morning. She even took away my blanket (worst punishment ever...). Nahh...it ended up being a really good thing. Who ever knew that so much happened around here before 11 in the morning...

Oh! and I picked out my first pair of glasses since I broke and threw away my last pair of glasses in the 7th grade (it was a very tramatic experience). I'm really excited to get them! You'll have to tell me if you love them as much as I do when they come in.

That's all I've got for now!

-Ives


No comments:

Post a Comment