Friday, February 18, 2011

.pic.

This is another oldie (big surprise there, right?). I was trying out a different editing thing that I have been wanting to work on. I don't think it turned out too bad though.

Oh, and I have a talk on Sunday. Ah!!!! I've never given a "big kid" talk in Sacrament meeting so I'm a little bit terrified! It's going to be on charity which I'm actually really excited to talk about. Mostly because I've recently been learning a lot about it and want to share! Wish me luck. And if you could throw in a prayer or two in my direction, it would be nice as well :) So I spent a good part of today either thinking about completing my talk and then finally, finishing it up. It's still got a couple glitches but I have enough time to work through those. Now it's on to my Primary lesson! It's going to be a busy day on Sunday!

Tomorrow morning is another week of Hawaiian Dance. Our dance instructor is going to be getting at us hard core so it should be a rather brutal (but good) morning, I think.

Have a good night, y'all :)

-Ives

No comments:

Post a Comment