Thursday, February 17, 2011

.tough.

I have to be honest here and say that this has kind of been one of those days. I needed Sheri Dew to tell me that it's okay to have a hard day every once in a while. I have heard stories about how future missionaries have a hard time before they go on their missions, but my goodness, it's one thing to hear about it and another to experience it.

It's not so much temptation that I'm having trouble with, it's Self Doubt. It's the kicker. Right to the gut. Stabbed in the heart nonsense that keeps popping into my head like a sledge hammer. I feel as though there are two angry people standing on either side of me, screaming absurdities at me. Does this mean I've gone mental?

But it's all good now. I've got a really good support system here to help when it gets rough. It's always good to have the when life gets a little bit tricky, right?

Oh! Mission update: I gave my papers to the bishop who is going to give them to the stake pres. which means that they will be in within the next couple of days! Yay! It's really out of my hands now. I will let you know when they are officially in! Ah! I'm so excited!

Anyway, I hope you have a great night!

-Ives



No comments:

Post a Comment