Monday, February 14, 2011

.V-Day.

This is what I call "The Progression of V-Day"

Can you see it?!?!

Yeah.

So today is V-Day, also known as Singles Awareness Day. And even though I am technically single, I do have a V, who is awesome and... so I have no business writing a cynical post about the effects of Valentines day on a lonely person's soul. I do miss my V though, to be honest.

Actually, today was like every other day, except that I have another excuse to bake a cake!

Yeshhh...

Score!

Well, I hope that your V-Day was fantastic and your special someone did something...special for you. And all you single ladies out there...eat chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate ;)

Chocolate is the solution to all of life's problems.

Seriously.

Oh!!! And on a totally random, geeky, nerdy note, I just about died when I saw this video today:




Seriously died.

...went all...fan girl on everyone...

It was quite the sight.

-Ives

No comments:

Post a Comment