Friday, December 31, 2010

here goes...


You might think i'm crazy, but here we go again! I'm starting another blog. I can hardly believe it myself. Since my last fail of a blog, which you can find here. If you decide to check it out, it'll probably take you a total of two minutes since I gave up after five or so posts. So why am i starting a 365 day blog, you might ask! Well, because I'm going on a mission! yay!! The goal is to schedule posts for either the total 365 days or go as far as including a post for everyday that I'm going to be gone, just to get a little taste Ivy while I'm gone. It's like I'm gone...but not. At the same time!

Anyway. This blog with probably include things that I love, and maybe a few that I'm just not a fan of. Like black licorice or something of the sort. bleh. bleh bleh bleh. Nasty stuff...


So there you have it!! You will get music! Movies! Quotes, gallor! (I don't think I spelled that right...) Ghallor? Galor...? Gallorr? Hm. And apparently random misspellings. But most importantly, you'll get my testimony, which the biggest part of me and the reason why I'm going on something as big as an optional year and a half adventure.

This is going to be an interesting ride. I will do my best to post everyday, and I hope you enjoy!

-Ives


By the way, how do you like the hair?! This was the flat iron-turned curling iron technique which turned out to be quite a painful process. I don't know if that's just a necessary evil, or we were doing something wrong... but I do like the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment